Python Django Training in Hyderabad
A framework is a semi implemented application, which will provide a good environment to design an application.
What are the other python Frameworks?
- Django is the most popular web framework.
The other frameworks written in python are listed below:
Django Course content:
- What is Django ?
- Why we can learn Django ?
- Who are using Django ?
- Who we need to learn this course ?
- Pre-requisites to learn Django ?
Getting started with Django
- What is framework ?
- Introduction to Web framework
- Django introduction
- Features of Django
- Install Django module
- Stability in packages
- What is Pycharm ?
- Who will use PyCharm ?
- What is the difference between PyCharm and other tools ?
- How to setup environment in PyCharm ?
- How to create New Project in PyCharm ?
- Configure local and virtual environment in PyCharm dynamically
- How to run program in PyCharm ?
- What is debugging ?
- How to debug the code in PyCharm ?
- How to configure git in PyCharm ?
- What is architecture ?
- Why we need to understand architecture ?
- What is Django Architecture MTV ?
- Difference between MTV & MVC ?
- How Controller integrated with Django Architecture ?
- What is monolythic architecture ?
- Why Django is following the monolythic architecture ?
- What is App ?
- Why Django following the app structure ?
Django project structure
- How to create new project in Django ?
- How to create new app in Django ?
- Describing the project structure and built in files
- Describing the app structure and built in files
- How to run the Django project ?
- What is the flow of execution and why we need to run manage.py ?
URLs and URL dispacher
- What is URL ?
- URL define patterns
- How to configure URLs with Views
- URL patterns in project level and app level
- URL functions
- What is request ?
- What is response ?
- What is HttpRequest and how to handle requests ?
- What is HttpResponse and how to handle the HttpResponse ?
- What is GET and POST requests ?
- What is View ?
- How to render webpage ?
- What is templates ?
- What is template engine ?
- How to confifure the templates ?
- What is context processor and context object ?
- How to use Built in template tags ?
- How to customize template tags ?
- How to send dynamic data to webpage ?
- How to read files and present on webpage ?
- Include static files and configure to template
- Template Inheritance
- How to use same webpage for multi purpose ?
- What is model ?
- How to configure database ?
- How to configure external databases I.e MySQL, MongoDB ?
- Define Django models
- Define Django Fields
- How to migrate models and make migrations ?
- What is queryset ?
- What is Object Relational Mapping (ORM) ?
- Model object methods to Create, Retrive and Update and Delete operations
- Field lookups
- Relationships in Models
- Many-to-One Relationship
- One-to-One Relationship
- Many-to-Many relationship
- CRUD operations with real time app
- MySQL integration with project
- How to create normal form in Django ?
- How to create Django form ?
- Creating a form and storing the data in Database
- Adding validation to form
- How to use built-in validators ?
- How to crate customized validators ?
- How to use widgets and see different widgets ?
- What is CSRF token ?
- How to represent form in templates ?
- How to present validation errors in templates ?
- What is model form ?
- What is the difference between forms and model forms ?
- Define a model form
- How to override the fields in models forms ?
- Add validators to fields
- What is __all__ and including or excluding the fields from templates ?
- What is meta classes ?
Django Admin Interface
- What is admin interface ?
- Customize admin interface
- registering models to admin
- create super user
- How to represent querysets in admin interface ?
- How to download model records into excel or csv file ?
- How to isolate the model fileds in different segments ?
Django Authentication and Authorization
- What is authentication and authorization ?
- What is auth user system and how it works ?
- What is permission system and how it works ?
- What is User objects and authenticate the login details ?
- How to provide the permissions to the user ?
- How to send an email to user for registration ?
- How to do the password reset with user authentication system ?
- What is generic views ?
- Advantages and usage of generic views
- Class based Views
- Function bases Views
- Generic views architecture
- CRUD operations with Generic Views
Django file upload and send email
- How to upload file ?
- How to configure the settings.py file ?
- what is mail system ?
- configure mail system
- How to send an email ?
Django session management
- What is cookie ?
- Usages of Cookies
- Create cookies
- Delete Cookies
- Retrieve Cookies
- Optimize the cookies
- What is session ?
- Django session framework
- How to set up session expiry
- How to share the data between host and client using sessions
- What is sessionID ?
- Delete sessions
Django rest framework
- What is web service ?
- What is REST ?
- What is API ?
- Usage of API
- What is JSON ?
- How to create api in Django ?
- Create views for API
- Http Status codes
- Http request methods i.e POST, PUT, GET, DELETE
Git Hub & Git Bash
- What is Git ?
- What is VCS (Version Control system) ?
- Setup Git bash
- Git oprations in real time environment
- Git commands to push and pull in different ways
- Create sample account to do operations
- What is Jenkins ?
- What is pipeline ?
- What is build ?
- How to run the build in Jenkins ?
- How the jobs will be configured to Job scheduler ?
Deploying Django project on Heroku
- What is deployment ?
- How to create environment in Heroku ?
- Configure git and setup to Heroku
- Deploy at Heroku
Python Django Course Overview:
Master the fundamentals of Python Django from scratch and learn how to create and deploy web applications using the Django framework with real-time experts in our training. You will also get hands-on exposure to various real-time use cases and projects, which helps you in clearing the Python Django certification exam.
Python-Django Course Objectives
Why should you learn Python Django to grow your career?
- The craze for Django is significantly increasing as it is the most popular web framework for Python.
- Top companies, including social media applications such as Pinterest, Facebook, NASA, and Instagram, use Python with the Django framework.
- The average salary of Python developers and Django professional is $117,000, $102,000 per annum, respectively.
Who should learn Python Django?
Learning this technology will benefit the following users:
- Web Developers
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Developers
What are the prerequisites for the Python Django course?
The following are some of the prerequisites required for learning this course.
Basic knowledge of
- Programming constructs
What will you learn in this Python Django training?
The following are the core skills that aspirants gain after the completion of this training course:
2. Create Django web applications to solve the required problem.